Saturday, March 1, 2014

Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw Brownies

This is the best thing I have ever made.  Period.

I went to Maya Cafe  for dinner a little while back with Allison.  We had the vegan, gluten free, raw brownie for dessert and it blew both of our minds in terms of holy delicious flavor, density, and utter shock that it could be all of those things all at the same time.  I made it a mission to recreate this master piece, and I'm pleased to tell you that today I completed this glorious goal. 

I took the recipe from here and it was perfect:

http://www.gluten-free-vegan-girl.com/2013/01/raw-chocolate-icing.html

Paul found an article about how swishing coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes a day (a day!) clears you of toxins and smelly breath and cancer and all sorts of things, so I picked some up today.  It's super expensive in HK, but now he claims that if feels like the inside of his mouth took a breath.  Super healthy Sunday.

Now I'm off to pop some bottle with my friend Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment